Villa Marina is a luxurious residence surrounded by the unspoilt and lovely Cretan countryside with direct and unrestricted panoramic views to the bay of Elounda, the village of Elounda and the historical island of Spinalona. Its architectural design is fully blended with the area’s landscape: both outdoors and indoors, the local gray stone of the prefecture of Lassithi dominates its decor and in combination with wooden floors and furniture, it adds a tone of warmth and luxury to the space
The villa extends on three (3) levels, covering a total area of 300 sq.m. and is located on the outskirts of Elounda on a hillside. It can sleep up to 10 people with 3 en- suite bedrooms with shower and 2 double-bed bedrooms all having sea view, plus 2 more people that could be guest with extra beds.
The ground level has a direct access to a large pool, to a cooling furnished veranda and to the garden with lawn. This floor has a large sitting-room with a fire-place, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym area (with a dread mill and a step machine), a bathroom with a shower and three bedrooms with double beds, two of which offers and en-suite facilities with shower.
Walking up to the first floor, the large kitchen is found there, offering its own veranda with a dining table, which is fully equipped with all the necessary devices. Also in this floor, a large open-plan area with a dining table, a sitting and one of the master bedrooms are located. A kind-size bed and a large, contemporary bathroom with a tub are at guests’ disposal. A second WC is also found on this floor. Its large veranda is accessed both from the master bedroom as well as from the sitting area.
A staircase leads up to the second floor which consists of a bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom with a shower, a comfortable sitting area and a spacious veranda.
This villa, built on the hill-side of Mavrikiano, is surrounded by a garden full of trees, ornamental plants and towering exotic palm-trees. The large heated pool (heating comes with an extra charge) is carefully positioned so as to capture the magnificent view. Next to the pool, on the lawn, comfortable sunbeds are at guest’s disposal. Further in, there is also a BBQ with choral and a dining area where someone can prepare and taste a delicious dinner using Cretan products.
Air conditioning in each room, alarm system, satellite TV, DVD, Wi-Fi internet, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are some of the amenities that this house offers.
The villa is in near distance to all local services and amenities. Water sports, underwater diving, tennis courts, many lovely beaches, site seeing, walking tours and many other features are present in this amazing area of Crete.
Our property manager will be always there for you for further information or concerns.
The villa is licensed by the Greek Ministry of Tourism (MHTE 1040K1000297401).
Cancellation / Prepayment
Secure the booking
A downpayment of 30% is required for secure the booking.
- A security deposit of 1.000€ is payable with the remaining balance or on arrival through credit card.
- In case of bank transfer, the security deposit will be transfered back to the tenant after the check- out and cleaning of the villa.
- If no damages have been occured at the villla, the security deposit will be transfered from the owner to the tenents account as soon as possible.
- If damages have been occured at the villla, the amount of the damages will be deducted from the security deposit. The owner has to return the rest security deposit to the tenents account the latest within 2 weeks,
- up to 60 days before rental period: 30 % of rental price
- up to 35 days before rental period: 50 % of rental price
- up to 21 days before rental period: 80 % of rental price
- up to 14 days before rental period: 100 % of rental price
Accepted credit cards
- Master Card
Pets are not allowed